欢迎来到百学网!

全国切换城市

咨询热线 13552901487

百学网 > 新闻资讯 > 留学培训 >  美国学音乐的大学_美国学音乐的大学哪个学费便宜

美国学音乐的大学_美国学音乐的大学哪个学费便宜

来源:admin

2025-03-25 22:01:34|已浏览:86次

It's 96.3 WHUR, happy Monday.

这里是96.3 WHUR,周一快乐。

DC Virginia, listen, I am making plans for you for this.

弗吉尼亚特区的听众们,我正在为你们制定计划。

You know, I'm already talking about the summertime.

你们知道,我已经在谈论夏天了。

Since 1971, WHUR 96.3 FM has broadcast to listeners across the Washington region.

自1971年以来,WHUR 96.3 FM已向华盛顿地区的听众广播。

It was founded with a dual purpose: showcase jazz and advance the role of black Americans.

它的成立有双重目的:展示爵士乐和推进美国黑人的角色。

Located at the heart of Howard University, a historically black University, it was described as a new and different venture in radio broadcasting that combines entertainment with education.

位于历史悠久的黑人大学霍华德大学的中心,它被描述为无线电广播领域一项新的、不同的冒险,将娱乐与教育结合起来。

For midday host known as Sunni and the City, the station's history and mix of content is a big draw.

对于名为Sunni and the City的午间主持人来说,该电台的历史和内容组合具有很大的吸引力。

This is such a great part about being here at WHUR 96.3.

这是参加WHUR 96.3的重要部分。

We're a timeless radio station, right.

我们是一个永恒的广播电台,对吧。

So we do play a lot of current R & B, somewhat hip pop here and there, but it's just such a good listening experience for if you're at work.

所以我们确实播放了很多当前的R & B音乐,有些嘻哈音乐,但对于您在工作时来说,这是一种很好的聆听体验。

Good, how are you?

很好,你好吗?

As a former refugee from Bosnia, Sunni and the City asked us to use only her show name.

作为一名来自波斯尼亚的前难民,Sunni and the City要求我们只使用她的节目名称。

She moved to the United States and learned English when she was 12.

她12岁时搬到了美国并学习了英语。

She fell in love with radio after leaving high school.

高中毕业后,她爱上了广播。

It just felt so alive and I just was so in awe of how what it takes to do a radio show and to do the do these things.

感觉如此生动,我对做广播节目和做这些事情所需要的事情感到非常敬畏。

I was like: oh my God, I have to be here.

我当时想:天哪,我必须在这里。

This station also serves as a learning ground.

该站也是学习场所。

Part of its function is to offer internships to students majoring in radio broadcasting at Howard.

其部分职能是为霍华德广播专业的学生提供实习机会。

So they kind of rotate through semesters and they come and they learn.

他们在学期中轮流来学习。

So yeah, I mean there's many different departments here.

是的,我的意思是这里有很多不同的领域。

One of the few commercial stations owned and run by a college or university, the station broadcast to residents in the nation's capital.

该电台是少数由学院或大学拥有和运营的商业电台之一,向该国首都的居民广播。

Serving the community is WHUR's focus and music is a big part of what the station offers its listeners.

为社区服务是WHURR的重点,音乐是该电台为听众提供的重要组成部分。

Go Go music and other things, we have local DJs that are able to do their mix shows on the weekends, and so again we definitely we have been very unique.

Go Go音乐和其他事情,我们有当地的DJ可以在周末进行混音表演,所以我们确实非常独特。

We call ourselves, we sound like Washington.

我们自称,听起来很华盛顿。

News is another focus.

新闻是另一个焦点。

With the station covering current events and analysis with shows like the daily drum, and Sunni and the City segment White House Wednesday: where I have a really great correspondent from the White House that she checks in, and we talk.

该电视台通过每日鼓、Sunni and the City周三白宫等节目报道时事和分析:在那里,我有一位非常棒的白宫记者,她来报道,我们交谈。

Her name is Ebony McMorris.

她的名字叫Ebony McMorris。

And you know, we talk about all the political things and there's endless things to talk about, especially now.

你知道,我们谈论所有的政治事情,有无尽的事情可以谈论,尤其是现在。

Since its inception the Howard University radio station has served as a source of news, music and through its internships opportunity, covering issues and black history and culture for its audiences.

霍华德大学广播电台自成立以来一直是新闻、音乐的来源,并通过其实习机会,为观众报道问题以及黑人历史和文化。

Cristina Caicedo Smit VOA news.

VOA记者克里斯蒂娜凯塞多斯米特报道。

以上信息整理自网络,如需了解最新相关信息请咨询我们的在线客服~

  • 相关阅读

在线咨询